The company PHARMACY ANDREAS DRONTZAS SINGLE MEMBER is aware of the need to protect the identity of Internet users who visit the site www.medicalcare.bg and is actively working in this direction.
1. Choice of how to use personal information.
PHARMACY ANDREAS DRONTZAS SINGLE MEMBER does not collect personal information of the visitors to the site www.medicalcare.bg, unless they provide it to us voluntarily. This information (name, address, telephone number, etc.) is used only to provide the services offered on the site and to verify the specific identity when logging in.
We respect and strictly observe the desire of the users of the site to use the information provided to us exactly for the purpose for which they gave it to us.
- The received personal data, which is stored with us, can be edited at any time by the person to whom it relates. For this purpose it is necessary to log in to your profile.
- Users of the site also have the opportunity to refuse to store their personal information after it has already been used. For this purpose, it is enough to contact us by email ([email protected]) and to state this desire.
- Subscribers for online newsletters to the site can change their data or unsubscribe from them at any time by contacting us at: [email protected]
2. Provision of data to the third party.
We do not sell, borrow or make available to third parties the data lists of our users and customers, except when:
- Provided in a normative act
- Related to the protection of the life and health of the individual to whom they relate
- In carrying out a task in defense of the public interest.
3. Traffic data
Each time a visitor enters the website, information may be collected that includes the domain name / IP address, reference URL, browser and platform, website usage time, pages that have been opened, what has been searched for, and other similar parameters.
The data is collected automatically from the server or through trackers of external providers of similar services (Google Analytics, etc.). These statistics are used to help us improve the performance of our website. Aggregate traffic information can be shared with potential advertisers, survey companies, and business partners for demographic purposes. When the information is used in this aggregate form, no one can identify you or contact you.
We identify the users of the site by their e-mail address, Username and Password, chosen by them during their initial registration. This data is not stored on the user's computer due to its possible use by more people. The identification of each visitor (when necessary) is done by entering the above data.
5. Use of e-mail.
We communicate with users of the site by e-mail or telephone. Various requests made to the site by users can be confirmed by using e-mails or phone calls. We may maintain correspondence with users of the site to improve our products, services and website.
From time to time we may request information through surveys. Participation in these surveys is entirely voluntary and you always have the choice of disclosing this information or not. The information from the surveys may be used to monitor or improve the performance of this website and to improve the service to our customers and the products we offer.
7. Protection of confidentiality.
We make every effort to ensure the complete confidentiality of personal data. We do not take any steps to have each user's personal information published unless the user expressly wishes to do so.
For their part, the users of the site are fully responsible for the protection of their username and password, as well as for all actions performed by him or by a third party authorized by him.
If you have any comments on the application of this policy or questions about the data we collect, you can contact us by email: [email protected]
You may request your details to be deleted from our systems, please contact us by email at [email protected] write to MedicalCare, SerresK.Orini 62100, Greece. Please note we are required to keep invoices and transaction information for 5 years.
Last updated on 21/10/2020